Sunday, April 15, 2012

Welcome Blog


This blog is just something that I want to do to keep myself busy and positive while searching for a job.  I am thirty, unmarried and recently back from living and teaching in England for the past year and a half. There are a lot of topics that I would like to explore but I must say that I was very tentative about creating a blog because it seems very narcissistic. I have attempted to write blogs before but I was unable to keep it up because I quickly felt as if the blogs were never really good enough or they needed more pictures or they could only be about one specific topic. This “little pieces of nothing” is just that little ramblings about how I feel or what I think or things that I am doing. It is just my way to have an outlet and a good step to make sure that I am writing. I love to write but without an audience I tend to slack and then the lack of writing makes my writing trite and kind of boring. The more I do it the more I find my voice, the better my writing becomes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment